ReviewsNo reviews yet
Carara National Park “Combo”
Hike and boat while birdwatching, observing crocodiles, and enjoying the lush flora and diverse fauna of the Carara National Park and the Tarcoles River.
You’ll arrive at this gorgeous natural sanctuary after a 90-minute drive. Carara National Park is home to approximately 48% of Costa Rica’s bird species, making this tour ideal for bird watching enthusiasts.
Your naturalist guide will lead you through the two-mile trail, his trained eye fixing on exciting sights and photo opportunities. Admire the scenery during a 20-minute stop at a look out point. Bird watching enthusiasts will have the opportunity to observe Scarlet Macaws, Aracari, Toucans, Herons, Egrets, Tinamous, Vultures and more.
After leaving the park and safely observing the largest crocodile population from the bridge over the Tarcoles River, hop onto a boat, and float through mangrove canals.
Your boat trip, which takes a bit less than two hours, will allow for observation and photos of more bird species and crocodiles. Once back at base camp, enjoy a Homestyle lunch prepared for you.
• Minimum of four adults required to operate tour.
- Observe a diverse range of exotic birds
- Go deep into the rainforest
- Learn more about biodiversity
- Discover many beautiful wildlife species
- Specialized bilingual guide
Prepare for the activity
What to Bring
- Suntan lotion
- Mosquito repellent
- Hiking shoes
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds