ReviewsNo reviews yet
Enjoy a paddling tour through Manuel Antonio’s coastline. The tour departs on the south side of Quepos and begins paddling towards Playa Biesanz. From a vantage point only possible in kayaks, you will experience Manuel Antonio’s breathtaking cliffs and beautiful rock formations as we follow the coastline. Midway through the tour there will be a brief break for relaxation and to enjoy fresh fruit and snacks at a secluded white-sand beach.
You will paddle near rock formations where one can see many shore birds nesting or gliding on the thermals created by the offshore winds that hit this rocky outcrop. The tour will conclude by paddling back to Quepos. Our summer sunset trips are strongly recommended.
- Depend on high tide
- Not suitable for wheelchair users
- Visit a unique ecosystem
- Enjoy kayaking through a canopy forest
- Marvel at the views
- Specialized bilingual guide
Prepare for the activity
What to Bring
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds